Current members of Feltmakers Ireland are invited to volunteer at our booth at Bloom as part of the DCCI’s GANS demonstration area.
We are scheduled for TWO days: Friday the 2nd of June and Saturday the 3rd.
Members will represent Feltmakers Ireland, our book, Exploring Irish Wool for Feltmaking. and our 20th anniversary.
- Please be ready to sell the book and hand out business cards for potential guild members.
- Please be ready to talk about feltmaking. Demonstrations are welcome!
- You are welcome to display your own felted works on the walls.
- If desired, you can sell your felted works.
- If you have hands-on activities, you can charge for kits.
Volunteer shifts will be for three-hour blocks: from 11 AM to 2 PM and 2 PM to 5 PM.
We will need two demonstrators and one helper per shift.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your shift in order to have time to set up.
Note: We will not be able to drive to our spot at Bloom. People must transport their work and equipment by foot from the car park. Cars are only allowed during the first and last day of the event. Along with the usual public transport, there will be a free shuttle from Heuston Station to Bloom.
There will be a small stipend to cover costs.
Please only volunteer if you are available.
Contact Juliane at email@example.com