A unique “MODE – Made in Monaghan Designer Showcase” will mark the end of our Very Successful 2019 Programme
This showcase extravaganza will provide an excellent opportunity for our many talented designers to display their creative collections to other women in business and a wider audience.
Monaghan Designers being showcased on the evening will include:
- EM-Marie by Emma Curtis, Carrickmacross
- Purple Peach by Jacinta Carraher, Ballybay
- Hand Painted Silk Scarves by Louise Loughman Designs, Annayalla
- A range of fashion knit ware by Knits by Monda, Monaghan
- Hand-painted velvets by Catherine McGregor, Ballybay
- Clothing by Rant & Rave, Monaghan
- Handwoven in Ireland creations by Liz Christy, Annayalla
- Green Felt by Larissa, Castleblayney
The event, which will be expertly hosted by Maria Macklin, House of Colour, will include a range of refreshments and we will end the evening with some excellent live musical entertainment provided by very talented Dara MacGabhann and Andy Hogg, aka “The Two Five Ones”.
Details of the event are:
Venue: Westenra Arms Hotel, The Diamond, Monaghan
Date: Wednesday, 27th November 2019
Admission: €15 including refreshments and entertainment
We are really looking forward to hosting this unique event which will provide our gifted designers with an excellent promotional opportunity and will provide you with an informative, enjoyable evening out – and inspiration and ideas for supporting local businesses and buying local for the festive season and in the years to come!
Please book early to avoid disappointment. We have a limited number of places available and they really will sell out very very quickly. The booking link is here. Click on it now to grab your place!
Larissa is one of our members and will be presenting the first Sunday Session of 2020 at the knockmarroon Gate studio- on different breeds of fleece and their specific uses in feltmaking!… the date for your 2020 calendar is 12/01/2020